dv01 is the worlds first end-to-end data management, reporting & analytics platform offering loan level transparency & insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors & safer for the world. In a nutshell, were doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders & capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, & analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper & SoFi & multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting & analytics on $105 billions of online lending & mortgage loans & $1.4 trillion of securitization coverage.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2018 Year in Review page here:https://dv01.co/2018yearinreview/.If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Support the People Ops Team with all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle to create a flawless candidate experience
- Handle all recruitment administrative & coordination work, including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel, & keeping the trains moving during the interview process
- Prep all candidate correspondence confirming interview details, interview follow-ups, etc.
- Collaborate & over-communicate with recruiter on day-to-day work in addition to special projects (i.e. interview training, sourcing for high priority roles, & moving towards structured hiring process)
- Perform office duties to cover Office Manager when needed
- You have a high EQ with a positive, upbeat, & professional
- You are a prioritization expert
- You are detail-oriented & are passionate about building relationships with candidates & internal client groups
- Minimum of 2 full days per week (preferably Monday & Wednesday) to commit & grow as a recruiter admin
- Comfortability & familiarity working with Google Suite (Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- Comfortability & familiarity working with job boards & sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.)
- Comfortability & familiarity working with ATS/CRM like Greenhouse or Bullhorn
- Confidence to quickly respond & remain calm in a fast-moving work environment
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants & employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.