Peloton is seeking a UX Researcher to support the innovation, iteration, & optimization of our digital presence & ecommerce store. This UX Researcher will work directly with the acquisition Product Managers, Product Designer, & Developers to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products through qualitative research & user testing & to inform & evaluate new features & experiences developed by the web acquisition teams.
- Evolve Pelotons existing user-experience research infrastructure to ensure conducting virtual, field, & in-office user testing is seamless, efficient, & easy to analyze & report on.
- Source participants for user research & testing & handle logistics & schedules around live testing.
- Conduct user testing on flat-designs, prototypes, beta, & finished products & features.
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative research using a range of tools & approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer Product & UX questions & produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Peloton-specific user behavior.
- Implement tools to observe user behavior & interaction remotely.
- Monitor member social & support channels for feedback trends to identify as high impact opportunities for further learning. Consolidate, quantify, & report on the results of any user testing, interviewing, etc. in a concise way to clearly communicate recommendations on product & feature direction.
- During feature definition, work with Product Managers & Product Designer to identify decision points that may benefit from testing, & define timeline, scope, & methodology for potential testing.
- Regularly conduct user research & testing on existing Peloton acquisition products, to identify pain points & ensure that the current experience is constantly improving.
- Document & track learnings gathered through testing & research so insights can easily be referenced & applied for future projects.
- 2+ years of UX Research experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research
- Experience writing & conducting user interviews
- Experience designing & conducting user testing of web experiences
- Experience with remote & in-person user testing methodologies
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise & actionable way
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication & storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Experience building flat prototype with Invision
- Can distill relevant information from a heap of data around product usage
AS A BONUS
- Experience in analyzing consumer web products
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience in health & fitness, gaming, or other related fields