We're looking for an excited, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team as a Collections Specialist. As a part of this position you will be required to work closely with our Business & Enterprise level customers to resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes to ensure timely payment of invoices. This role requires the willingness to work cross-functionally with all departments at Box including Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, & Marketing. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team dynamic.
- Maintain customer & partner relationships to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Contribute to company collection goals as it relates to maintaining AR aging, increasing collection rates, & decreasing days sales outstanding.
- Oversee daily cash application processes ensure all payments are applied against invoices in a timely manner.
- Work closely with customer procurement teams to complete all necessary documentation to ensure timely payment.
- Effectively communicate payment delays to internal leadership team & appropriately prioritize escalations.
- Contribute to process & system improvements as Box continues to scale.
- Help with any additional projects related to Revenue Operations & Finance as they arise.
- BA/BS or equivalent in (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting plus)
- 2 or more years of Accounts Receivables and/or Collections experience
- 1 or more years of customer service experience is a plus
- A friendly demeanor & enthusiasm for an operational, yet customer facing role.
- Ability to practice good judgment while ensuring policy & processes are followed.
- Self-motivated & self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, & opportunistically
- Overly organized, great attention to detail, & strong verbal & written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.