About The Role & Team
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will manage regional field events as well as a range of other field programs (including but not limited to webinars, account-based initiatives, industry & partner event sponsorships, direct mail, social media campaigns, web, etc.). This person will be a critical member of the Demand Gen marketing team, report directly to the Head of Field Marketing & will support our sales team across enterprise, strategic, & mid-market accounts.
In this role you will manage all aspects of regional field programs, campaigns & events, & strategize & coordinate with key stakeholders, & build effective marketing campaigns & programs to drive attendance, accelerate the sales cycle, & maximize conversions. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to build sales pipeline, work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive territory strategy with sales stakeholders to build field marketing event & program calendars designed to drive net new pipeline (generate net new leads & accelerate existing opps), drive prospect engagement, increase awareness, & support conversion rates
- Plan & manage the flow of leads from field events & programs into marketing automation systems & to sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation & conversion + evaluate partner & third party event co-marketing opportunities.
- Run scalable & efficient field marketing programs that allow rapid response & provide exceptional customer service to internal & external stakeholders
- Own your metrics:
- Conduct post-event evaluations & ROI analysis. Report & share results & recommendations with team & senior leadership. Effectively manage budgets & evaluate ROI of all campaigns
- Monitor marketing metrics & analyze/report the results to make recommendations for enhancing efficacyYou'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 6+ years experience managing field marketing programs programs, campaigns, & events (regional & industry events)
- You have hands-on experience working with Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or Eloqua) & SFDC
- Experience working in an enterprise software company & with a direct sales team & regional channel agency and/or technology partners
- You are metrics-driven & have strong analytical skills
- You thrive under pressure & work well in a constantly changing atmosphere while managing multiple programs & priorities
- Youre someone with proven capacity for exceptional customer service
- Youre willing to travel up to 30% for events & visit HQ in SF at least twice yearly
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, & Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.