ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Email/CRM to play a key strategic & executional role in our global business. Based in our NYC headquarters & reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be a highly collaborative & analytical role accountable for our CRM efforts. This role will serve as the cross-functional lead overseeing CRM execution & strategy for transactional & lifecycle CRM across multiple B2C retailers, while providing strategic guidance & partnership to the Merchandising team, who executes our promotional CRM.
What youll do:
- Define roadmap, objective, & briefs for end-to-end lifecycle CRM across retailers, including A/B testing & optimization roadmap & clear KPIs & success indicators.
- This includes but is not limited to welcome series, drip campaigns, reactivation campaigns, winback campaigns, & initiatives oriented to drive micro-conversion in funnel progression
- Own list health + list growth initiatives & reporting, spanning promotional, lifecycle, & transactional CRM
- Partner with our Product team to integrate lifecycle CRM initiatives, optimization & insights within our user journey
- Partner with our Merchandising team via delivering strategic guidance around channel usage, segmentation strategy, frequency, & testing for promotional CRM
- Define data strategy, QA process, & tooling needs to enable accurate, swift, automated, & robust campaign execution & reporting.
We're looking for someone with:
- 6-8 years of CRM / lifecycle / retention marketing experience, people management experience preferred
- Prior experience with email, push messaging, SMS, & loyalty or referral programs
- Deep experience building a marketing tech stack. Experience with Iterable a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices & compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, CASL)
- Data analysis skills - Excel mastery required, SQL or R programming experience a +, experience with BI tools (Looker, Indicative, Google Analytics, etc.) essential
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.