FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
Youll be an integral part of the Product Analytics team, placing quantitative frameworks around the products we create, our users, & our business. Your analyses & recommendations will be used to help our team make better decisions.
Your work generates tools & insights that inform product & business decisions. Youll be responsible for synthesizing product & business data in order to address the questions that influence decision-making on the product team & across the business. This work will span the entire product development process: collaborating with product managers to establish feature KPIs, communicating with the product designers, developers, & engineers to collect any new data needed to understand the feature, analyzing features post-release, & communicating results to departments across the organization. Outside of the development process itself, youll explore our existing data on user behavior to identify & quantify opportunities for future product improvements.
As a part of a growing analytics team, there is also an opportunity to help shape the data-driven culture at FanDuel through mentorship & advocacy. Youll find yourself collaborating cross-functionally with a variety of teams across the company. By continuing to extend the use of data in decision-making, youll change how sports are experienced by millions of people.
What we're looking for:
- 1-4 years of analytical experience
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Proficiency querying data in SQL
- Proficiency with analysis & modeling in Excel
- Capacity to drive to logical, concise, & actionable conclusions
- Ability to synthesize disparate data sources to obtain sensible results
- Ability to work across teams & build consensus
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis & experimentation
- Desire to take ownership of projects from start-to-finish with minimal guidance
- Desire to take initiative in identifying & improving established processes
- Desire to learn new skills & to teach others
Nice to have:
- Experience with a variety of analytical techniques in the digital space (e.g. funnel analysis, cohort analysis, multivariate testing)
- Experience using product analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, MixPanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Interest in daily or season-long fantasy sports
Why work at FanDuel?
- Create a fun product with a fanatical user base
- We invest in our team & adapt to fulfill personal development goals, learning new skills & educating others
- Enjoy a fun office environment (social sports, team dinners, etc.) in a great location with opportunities to travel to our UK office in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Revolutionize a big industry in a fast-growing, well-funded, dynamic company
- Flexible vacation plan
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive healthcare coverage
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.