Compass is seeking a Director, Internal Communications to build & lead our Internal Communications function, reporting into the Head of Communications. You will be responsible for championing our employee- & agent-centric communications & fostering an open & transparent Compass culture. Working closely with our CEO & senior leadership team, you will develop & drive initiatives that make our team feel informed, engaged, & fulfilled by their work.
At Compass You Will:
- Build the Compass brand as an employer of choice for top talent & support the continued growth of the company as it expands to new markets
- Hire & manage an Internal Communications Associate & continue to grow the team in line with the business
- Evaluate the efficacy of existing communications content & channels, & build the right communications frameworks & tools as a foundation for the function
- Partner with senior leaders & the People & Culture team to develop & drive employee engagement initiatives
- Partner with executives to develop & distribute communications strategies & materials regarding organizational changes, new hires, departures & promotions
- Liaise with regional leaders in growth markets to ensure messages are communicated effectively
- Oversee the content & production of monthly all hands meetings
What We're Looking For:
- Significant experience as an internal communications expert
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to develop & execute multi-platform communications strategies
- Proven success working with senior executives on messaging & internal communication
- Ability to think creatively, approach communications with a fresh perspective & manage cross functionally essential.
- Intellectual curiosity, optimism, & grit
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.