CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for an experienced Enterprise Systems Engineer to join our Corporate IT Team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, organizational prowess, & deep technical knowledge to help support our rapidly growing internal user base.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as an escalation point for hardware & software issues not resolved by Desktop Support or Service Desk teams
- Create, maintain, support, & improve the end user computing environment across a multitude of platforms
- Create & maintain documentation on enterprise systems & applications including self-service articles, knowledge management, & internal support documentation
- Work across business units to determine the best solutions to meet needs, assist in identifying gaps in current configurations, & determine the path forward to create a consistent & efficient end user experience
- Plan, coordinate, & participate in technology projects across a matrixed organization
- Responsible for configuration, management, & support of enterprise systems & applications
- Develop & maintain self-service capabilities for Corporate employees & partners
- Create processes to reduce ticket volumes & manual work effort for other technology teams
- Provide after-hours support as necessary
- Design & maintain workstation images for both Mac & Windows, working to get to a zero-touch deployment environment
- Maintain & troubleshoot Group Policy as it applies to application delivery & workstation management
- Monitor & deploys OS updates, application updates, security patches, etc as required by business
- Recommend & implements ways of improving our desktop architecture
- Assist with other department activities as needed & perform additional duties & responsibilities as assigned often outside of general scope of responsibilities listed above
Who You Are:
- More than 3 years working in in an IT support role with progressive experience managing systems & improving operational activities
- Deep technical knowledge & experience with Active Directory, Azure AD,Google Suite, JAMF, Okta, VOIP telephony, Zoom, Slack, InTune, Zendesk, AWS Workspaces, MDM, Coupa, Netsuite, Salesforce, & other SaaS applications
- Proven track record of providing exceptional customer service regardless of the request
- Experience designing, deploying, managing, & configuring virtual & physical workstation environments
- Windows 10 Experience with enterprise desktop deployments & management, including application package development & enterprise system refreshes.
- Scripting knowledge a plus
- Experience administering in an Active Directory environment
- Good written & verbal skills. Ability to communicate moderately difficult technical matters to internal customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills