At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal & we have launched facilities across Canada & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
About the Role:
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be part of exciting new growth of affiliate channel within HelloFresh. We are building up a new affiliate team to support this growth, giving you the opportunity to manage the Canadian program. You will project manage affiliate campaigns that will drive our performance & expand our portfolio.
To succeed in this role, youll need experience in the affiliate industry, a passion for forming professional relationships, & an innovative approach to optimizing business opportunities.
- Identify key partners to recruit onto our established affiliate program
- Have full responsibility over the Canadian markets affiliate program, managing recruitment, retention, & performance
- Work on multiple initiatives for delivering business goals, & ensuring maximum ROI from your affiliate budget. Example of initiatives include among others adjustment of discount & payout structure, creative strategy or landing page optimization
- Be the primary contact & support for our strategic affiliate partners in Canada
- Harness your data-driven mindset to troubleshoot campaigns, optimise partner performance, & identify opportunities for improvement & growth
- Represent HelloFresh & strengthen relationships in the market through calls & meetings, & the attendance of conferences, & industry events
- Expand & develop your professional knowledge of the affiliate industry by maintaining personal networks, with the opportunity to apply learning budget to harness your technical expertise
You have or are:
- An experienced Affiliate Manager with at least 3 years of experience in the Canadian affiliate industry, with established industry & publisher relationships
- Equipped with a good knowledge of the Canadian affiliate landscape, common tracking technologies & platforms, & well as reporting dashboards such as Tableau
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance or other
- Experienced in media buying & large scale budget handling
- Data driven mindset & a critical thinker, able to work independently with significant amount of determination & ambition
- Bringing an excellent understanding of all types of affiliate reward models
- Platform proficient, with strong IT skills, including Excel, Powerpoint, Google platforms
- A team-player, & happy to bounce ideas with other team members to learn & encourage creativity
- Creative, & enjoy thinking outside of the box
- Able to use your excellent communication skills to communicate with key internal & external stakeholders at all levels, as well as form relationships with members of remote teams.
Why you'll love this job:
- Youll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Were a start-up within a start-up. Were nimble but we have the institutional knowledge & the global resources
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously