At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyfts mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. We care deeply about the people we work with & the communities we serve. To create the worlds best transportation, we start with our own team by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app & great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why weve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers, but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver. Our in-house vehicle service centers, where drivers will get high quality, affordable maintenance & repair with lightning speed will be building out quickly. The Regional Manager of Service Center Operations will own the operational development of Lyfts local Service Network, its performance & the development of its team.
As the Site Manager of a Lyft Service Center, youll be responsible for the development & successful implementation of standard operating procedures, workflows, safety, trainings, etc. The ideal candidate will be a people leader from the automotive service industry (or equivalent) & have a deep understanding of the Toyota Production System & how process centered organizations develop people, solve problems & deliver the highest quality work in the world.
- Support the creation of our process & problem solving methods for technician & administrative service teams
- Support implementation of our standard processes & end-to-end service center workflow
- Lead the Lyft Service Centers achievement of our KPIs & practices
- Manage & continuously develop your team of service technicians & customer focused associates
- Partner closely with all Lyft teams to serve our customers with quality
- Strong background in automotive service
- Servant leadership style & experience
- Champion of active problem solving
- Strong people development & coaching skills
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.