Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is searching for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide on-site support to the EVP - Chief Risk Officer (CRO) of Visa who oversees a geographically dispersed team of Risk professionals. This is an exciting position for an individual with an C-Level administrative & planning background, looking to develop their capabilities, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, within a global company. The role is accountable for the smooth operations of the CRO office & works closely with a broad group of global contacts, both internal & external to Visa.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA).
- Bachelor's degree plus 7-10 years of work experience or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- 7-10 years of corporate or executive administrative support, working with a senior level team. Experience as a Chief of Staff or similar position preferred
- Administrative & project management experience in a fast moving global environment
- You are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude & you are passionate about your work & going the extra mile.
- You are highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills including exceptional judgment & discretion regarding information, which may be confidential, material and/or non-public.
- You have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Executive Administrative Assistant needs to demonstrate a high client orientation, executive presence, & effective communication. This role requires a proactive self-starter who can work independently & anticipate client needs.
- Proactive Calendar Management: Lead & manage the CRO's calendar, including scheduling meetings, setting up video & voice conference calls & proactively managing conflicts based on understanding of priorities.
- Travel & Meeting Planning: Arrange executive travel & full travel itineraries, executive/team meetings, & as needed - events.
- Activity Reporting: Create & maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Expense Management: Submit accurate expense reports on behalf of the executive & review & approve expenses for key team members.
- Document Maintenance: As needed, maintain process documentations, distribution lists asset library & message archives.
- Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the Executive.
- Project Management: As needed, help organize, execute & track projects related to Risk Team
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically & internationally up to 10-15%
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.