Who we are:
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces visible & invisible diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals & professional development, & fosters community. Our team's evolution, values & culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding.
What you'll do:
The Enterprise Application Manager will report to the VP of Engineering & will be part of a high impact engineering organization. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Enterprise Application team including visualizing, architecting, adapting, prioritizing & effectively executing against roadmap deliverables. This is a key hands on technical role that provides leadership & execution to business stakeholders like our Finance, Marketing, Real Estate & Operations teams. Your ability to execute in a high-growth environment & being a great partner to stakeholders will make you a trusted advisor for them & their teams.
- Be a strong consultative partner with stakeholders to create & maintain a roadmap of changes & enhancements to key business systems throughout the organization
- Manage individual workload & team backlog to deliver on an agreed upon roadmap; identify/mitigate risks to delivering solution on time; & act as a team leader, providing support & a review point, for stakeholders
- Drive quick, iterative system improvements for the stakeholders using Agile practices (Kanban) in a high-growth environment
- Manage the technical implementation of Enterprise systems & insure they aligns with stakeholders long term vision
- Consult and/or lead the technical selection process for new Finance & Business systems
- Be the technical leader & architect for key integrations & data management between systems
- Triage & prioritize escalations to the team from the corporate support team
- Hire both internal & external resources as needed to fulfill the requests of the functional teams
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier university with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years experience in ERP, Financial Systems (NetSuite, Anaplan, Intacct, Coupa, Salesforce, SAP)
- Strong project management, team management & relationship management skills
- Delivery of results using Agile practices a plus
- Demonstrated application of complex accounting & finance system implementations
- Experience with software accounting processes, at a high-growth company is a plus
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to present to & engage with Senior/Executive management
- Intacct and/or Salesforce experience is a plus
- Demonstrated love for technology & using it to improve a businesses ability to scale
Convene (www.convene.com) designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
- Founded in 2009
- Locations in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, & Washington, D.C.; Los Angeles; Chicago & plans to expand globally.
- Launched Convene Workplace in 2017
- Ranked #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- Ranked #30 in 2017 Linkedin Annual List of Industry Disruptors
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growthHave a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year.
- Supportive work environment & a leader who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies