ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate & employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA & other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our customers & partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
AsSenior Project Manager Partner Programs you will be part of an exciting & new project in Agoda. Your key objective will be to cooperate, guide & drive our skilled Partner Services teams in the markets.
You are the link between the central team in Bangkok & your local market for the respective project. You will create & lead local BD initiatives, train & inspire teams of Market Managers to engage accommodation providers to ensure that Agodas customers have the best selection & lowest prices. You will lead by example in the field & meet accommodation partners yourself to get first hand feedback & maximize conversion.
You will create & manage operational processes to assist partners that are interested to join our programs, provide guidance in order to maximize the commercial performance.
You will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account & partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance & the capacity to develop & manage new deals with partners.
The work is very dynamic & projects are subject to frequent changes, therefore suitable candidates are people who are flexible, keen to improve the way we work & excited to learn new things.
- Prepare & present concepts & business proposals to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Work closely with country management & central project team in the Bangkok head office to establish & implement strategies for the market
- Explore & provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-ins from the partners to participating in the new Programs
- Oversee & evaluate the effectiveness of the project success for participating suppliers
- Provide central project team with the regular updates & portfolio analysis
- Responsible for managing the project through the internal tools
- Join & conduct weekly meetings where updates are shared with the rest of the market management team
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximize our programs business potential. Monitor project performance & share on regular basis with the central team
- Identify & recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy.
- In cooperation with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs
- Together with the account managers, develop & maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation suppliers
- Develop & own operational processes to ensure greater efficiencies
- Conduct the training to market management team to update product knowledge/ process & to drive sales
- Assist & clarify points in the program contracts
- Proven track record in managing medium scale to large BD related projects, ideally in a global organization or travel company
- Strong numerical & analytical skill & attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners
- Adapts well to & is energized by change
- Good understanding of the hotel industry is a plus
- Strong partner management skills past success in influencing both internal & external customers
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Proven leadership skills, team leader & team player
- Anticipate & proactively manage potential partners requests
- Fluent in LOCAL LANGUAGE & English language (verbal & written) required & other languages would be desirable
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #BD#PS #4 #LI-SS1