Omadas Member Growth team is focused on the first part of Omadas mission to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change.
As an Enrollment Marketing Manager at Omada Health, youll lead consumer enrollment efforts to drive adoption of the Omada program. Youll be focused on one of our industry clusters & as such, will monitor & own success metrics for your portfolio of accounts & leverage Omadas historical campaign performance & industry insights to develop & maintain a playbook of outreach best practices. Day to day, youll combine this expertise with information gathered in client consultations to recommend a client-specific strategy, & collaborate with Member Growth colleagues to launch campaigns.
This is a client-facing role that earns the trust of key stakeholders through the strength of our strategic & creative recommendations. Youre energized by brainstorming with clients, understanding their unique (and often complex) consumer outreach challenges, & partnering with internal Design, Marketing Operations, & Commercial teams to build a successful enrollment program. You understand how near-term success opens opportunity for long-term strategic partnerships, & keep both in mind when developing a communications strategy.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience (Client-facing experience, marketing consulting, acquisitions marketing, & related roles)
- An interest in the creative, analytical & strategic aspects of marketing
- An eye towards optimizing & adhering to efficient processes
- Strong project management & presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced & high-growth environment
- Bonus points if you have experience in healthcare or employer benefits industries
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.