TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics & ML platform & with its expansion is looking for Sales Engineers (both mid-level & Senior) to scale as we double in size & aim to triple revenue.
If youre an upbeat personality & enjoy being on the front lines of a rapid growth company with your understanding of the sales process, cycle, & supporting methodologies in an enterprise & cloud setting, then we want to hear from you.
Our Sales Engineers are passionate about working with prospects & customers to understand their business & system requirements, identify & refine compelling use cases for which TigerGraph is applicable, showcase relevant product capabilities & deliver proof of concept to close deals.
The Sr. SE role at TigerGraph is an integral part of the sales team to demonstrate, educate & persuade prospective customers to adopt the TigerGraph platform. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects proactively managing the technical relationship onsite, online, & via phone calls.
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will:
- Master the TigerGraph product line, prepare product & live software demonstrations.
- Be able to express Tigergraph's competitive differentiation & be an excellent objection handler.
- Participate in functional & technical discovery sessions with our customers.
- Perform TigerGraph installations, build & troubleshoot articles, blogs, & guides.
- Lead white-boarding sessions & work independently to map requirements to valid use cases that are addressed by TigerGraph's product capabilities.
- Propose solutions & develop prototypes that address customer requirements.
- Facilitate solution knowledge transfer to TigerGraph consulting & industry partners.
- Support local marketing events, Meet-ups & Webinars.
- Knowledgeable in one advanced programming language Python, SQL & any ETL tools.
- Virtualization & Cloud knowledge. (Azure, AWS,GCP)
- 7+ years of prior software pre-sales, or other software client-facing experience.
- Excellent consultative skills including data requirements gathering & data modeling, white boarding & developing/validating proposed solution architectures.
- The ability to communicate complex information & concepts to prospective users in a clear & effective way.
- Bachelors degree in engineering required.
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 30% (Post-Covid)
Bonus points for having experience with:
- Prior Graph Database Experience (Neo4j, DataStax Graph, Amazon Neptune, AllegroGraph , AnzoGraph , ArangoDB , JanusGraph, OrientDb, StarDog ), graph algorithms & graph data structure design
- Experience managing Services Experience, SaaS based Cloud products
- Relational or NoSQL database experience, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics & Integration technologies & architectures. SQL querying writing experience.