CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were seeking a storyteller & creative leader responsible for leading externally & internally facing design-driven projects. Youll play a lead role in the ongoing ideation & execution of the visual vocabulary of our brand & its messaging. You value & know how to both create & direct exceptional information design for brand & corporate storytelling. Youll play a pivotal role in contributing to our creative efforts, building our design culture & delivering for our members & stakeholders, This role will report to the Creative Director.
What You Will Do:
- Lead on continually evolving our website design to create remarkable & on-brand user experience
- Oversee & lead the design of digital assets including marketing imagery, graphics for a wide variety of online & offline channels including email, social, & out of home
- Design corporate & financial documents with a focus on exceptional information design, storytelling & brand
- Ensure consistency in design experience & content across all platforms
Who You Are:
- 10+ years professional design experience in editorial, brand or corporate in-house agency or digital agency,
- Ability to clearly create and present design concepts, flows & navigation while obsessing over the user experience
- In depth knowledge of design software including Adobe creative Suite, Figma, Ceros, wireframing tools (ie Balsamiq wireframe, Invision, LucidCharts)
- Experience working with business & development teams throughout the product life cycle
- Comfort designing corporate materials & print products