As Enterprise Services Engineer (Linux SME), you will act as a consultant & developer of Linux solutions, capabilities, scripts, reports, & configurations. In this role, you'll leverage your Linux skills along with advanced software orchestration, automation & coding to develop solutions that configure, monitor & optimize Tanium for the client. You will deploy software on Linux servers & be responsible for configuration management of the deployed software.
Active TS/SCI clearance required.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- To integrate solutions.
- Ensuring 3rd-party products integrate into the Tanium's platform in a safe & coherent way.
- Create system architectures & develop working prototypes with small teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Development teams.
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards & practices.
Were looking for someone with:
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- BS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- RHCE is a plus!
- 10+ years of experience with Linux & enterprise platform integrations.
- Creating & maintaining various Linux reports, troubleshooting & relaying communication issues in a large multi-site deployment.
- Developing & maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for Linux applications & agents
- Linux server administration & scripting experience
- 3+ years experience in development & management required for REST & SOAP implementations.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security and/or ops domain.
- Experience with code merging & branching methodologies using GitHub.
- Experience integrating API-based commercial software products.
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions.
- Astute written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to consistently & cogently address our customers' needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented culture, delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with & strengthening teammates.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.