Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a ((TITLE)) to join our ((TEAM NAME)) team in our ((LOCATION)) office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
((Write one or two sentences that describe the team the candidate will work on. Use We statements when talking about Oscar.))
((Write two or three sentences that describe the overall scope of role. Use You statements when talking about the role.))
You will report into the ((MANAGER TITLE)).
- ((Add 4-5 key responsibilities of the job))
- ((Each bullet should start with an action verb))
- ((List responsibilities in order of importance))
- ((This list does not need to be exhaustive, focus on the main or important responsibilities))
- ((List 4-5 basic qualifications (BQs) for this role.))
- ((BQs can be identified in the application - not assumed.))
- ((BQs can be identified without reviewing other applications))
- ((EX: 5+ years of experience in banking or Experience leading teams))
- ((Avoid soft skills like "excellent written & verbal communication skills"))
- ((List 2-3 preferred qualifications (PQs) for this role))
- ((PQs enhance the candidates ability to do the job but arent required))
- ((EX: Experience in a tech/start-up environment))
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.