Warby Parker is looking for an Associate Manager, content creator to produce beautiful, engaging, made-for-the-medium content that embodies the Warby Parker brand. Youll manage the creative ideation & production of social media assets across channelsall while driving & increasing engagement that captivates our communities. Our ideal candidate is an experienced creative storyteller with a demonstrated passion & talent for video, plus a deep appreciation for our brand. Sound something like you? Read on!
What youll do:
- Create compelling, engaging, useful, & delightful content across all formats & channels, with a strong focus on video
- Strategize the promotion of new collections, collaborations, & other initiatives on social media, collaborating with external content creators while working closely with other Brand Management teammates to keep our content aligned with company objectives
- Work closely across the social team to ideate & plan the creation of content for all channels, making sure that final content is delivered on time & on brand
- Partner with Retail Brand Marketing to develop launch strategies for all new store openings, produce content, & analyze & report on results
- Support the Growth team by creating content specifically for the paid social needs
- Analyze how our content is performing, contribute to our monthly social media report, & use any findings to continuously improve our teams output
- Monitor & research industry developments, creative trends, & culturally relevant momentsacting on your insights quickly & efficiently to create new content & push our social media efforts forward
Who you are:
- Backed by 4+ years of work experience with at least 3 years of social media experience at a lifestyle brand or in an editorial setting, plus experience managing content creation across social media platforms.
- Equipped with extensive experience inand understanding ofsocial channels & analytics (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) & how content for each platform can be used most effectively
- Immersed in social media all day, every day, with your finger on the pulse of whats trending now (and whats next)
- A seasoned iPhone photographer & video producer with a sharp eye for lighting & compositionyoure equally skilled at capturing both talent & product on set, & you know how to maintain the look, feel, & language of a brand as you bring it to life in new & interesting ways
- A team player whos as comfortable collaborating as you are working independently, managing social campaign content from start to finish internally & with external creators
- A resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with stellar time management & project management skills
- Not on the Office of Inspector Generals List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
The salary range for the Associate Manager, Social Media Content role in New York City is $74,375$85,000. Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York City at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience & skills, qualifications & location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive a cash bonus & an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details & eligibility will be discussed during the application process.
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer & will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire & impact the world with vision, purpose, & style.
Were constantly asking ourselves how we can do more & make a greater impactand that starts by reimagining everything that a company & industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, & do good in the worldwithout charging a premium for it. And weve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, & innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, weve pioneered ideas, designed products, & developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses & contacts to eye exams & vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over ten million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means ten million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, & achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings & events, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up & sharing ideas arent responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community & belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors & equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, & share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what were all about, & our annual Impact Report & Racial Equity Strategy lay out how were sticking to these values.