About the Position:
Qumulos Channel Technical Manager will be responsible for building trusted relationships with OEM & partner sales teams, & ensuring that Qumulos strategic partners have the data they need to put their faith in Qumulo. This person will utilize their deep understanding of technology in the storage industry to inspire & educate partner technical resources, as well as assess partner needs, & build a strategic development plan for the partner technical growth & development.
The Channel Architect needs to be a high-integrity individual who can build & develop OEM & partner relationships, inspire people to accomplish the impossible, & maintain ongoing relationships by devoting strong attention to Partner objectives. The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of awing partners with their technical acumen, & inspiring others to do the same. This person is a pragmatic & innovative problem solver, driving change & evangelizing new technologies in our portfolio.
- Develop a technical strategy to accelerate Partner growth & development.
- Successfully build relationships with the account team, partners & customers in support of sales team objectives & engages & leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets & personnel as appropriate.
- Provides technical leadership & direction to OEMs, partners, customers & internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Demonstrates technical leadership & subject matter expertise on Qumulos products, distributed architectures, file systems, & competitive storage offerings in the NAS product space.
- Assists in the analysis, design & development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Acts as a technical expert & consultant to develop & propose solutions that fit into new & existing practices within channel partners focus areas.
- Works with the local Qumulo SEs to build channel lab facilities for channel partner-led proof of concept & demo capabilities.
- Creates technical & sales presentations & key solutions assets for partners & Qumulo sales teams to leverage in their sales efforts.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to partners & customers & serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Champion the needs of the partner through developing close relationships with Partner technical leaders.
- 10+ years of PreSales Technical experience
- 3+ years of Technical Channel experience
- Strong executive presence & leadership capabilities that translate into building credibility with partners, & Qumulo employees
- Deep understanding storage platform technologies such as SAN & NAS
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Communication skills
- M&E, BioTech, or Oil & Gas account knowledge a plus.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant & Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below: