Teads is seeking a motivated Director of Performance Sales to join the growing New York City based East Coast team. As a Performance Lead, Sales for Teads, you will lead the team in promoting & growing our suite of Mid & Lower Funnel advertising products.
- Strategically leading the East Coast Performance Go to Market.
- Responsible for delivering top line Performance Revenue business for the East Coast Region.
- Deep partnering & collaborating across with the East Coast Sales team on opportunities within our existing client base & with new prospects to grow Performance Revenue.
- Collaborating with the Operations teams to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management, & create upsell opportunities.
- Training of our Sales & Operations teams to share expertise.
- Honing go-to-market strategy to ensure successful alignment between Performance products & Performance Media Buyer needs across the region.
- Presenting QBRs, analyzing campaign performances, issues, & optimization opportunities for growth.
- Deep experience & knowledge of Performance advertising, including multiple types of Performance advertising - especially Prospecting (mandatory.)
- Advanced expertise on attribution models (including cookieless measurement, multi-touch) & how to show the value of mid-funnel partners.
- Network & contact list within Performance Marketing teams (mandatory.)
- Prior digital media experience, ideally within Mobile, Video, & Native.
- Strong new business & new product sales skills.
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills.
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player.
- Creative thinker & always looking for new ways to achieve aims.
- Client-facing experience, confident, & articulate.
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork abilities while having the capability to work without supervision.
The base salary range is $140K-$160K; Salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this role. Salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this role. Pay is based on various non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, & skills.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, omnichannel platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world's best publishers & content providers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.