Together we go far. Peloton has always been motivated to inspire good in the world by creating an inclusive workplace & community for all.
Through the Peloton Pledge, we committed an additional investment of $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in the world. We are focused on proactively using our resources, platform & influence to change our society for the better. This kind of important work starts from the inside out, & our highest level of responsibility in this ongoing journey is to foster equity & belonging for every Peloton team member.
Peloton is seeking a Manager, Diversity, Equity & Belonging who will play a critical & strategic role in strengthening, building & further defining a holistic DEB strategy across all facets of the employee lifecycle in our Plano Texas Headquarters & Support Center. As the Manager for DEB in Plano, TX you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing & tracking progress against ongoing strategic & Plano specific initiatives that enrich Peloton's DEB program. The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about DEB & employee engagement, has strong program management skills, & is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, & third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work closely with the DEB program team while sitting on the People Business Partnership team to create immediate impact with our Plano, TX team members.
- Contribute to, execute & measure Pelotons Global DEB strategy
- Gather, analyze & leverage data to identify opportunities for growth in Plano, TX
- Promote & drive adoption of equitable practices, establish key initiatives, & communicate insights & recommendations to Plano Leadership, alongside the Sr People Business Partner
- Measure, track, & report on diversity metrics
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment & accountability for the employee experience & diversity action plans across the businesses in Plano.
- Partner with Plano Leadership to regularly communicate internal & external diversity & engagement initiatives, events & progress
- Partner with each Plano ERG to ensure that they have support to run effectively
- Contribute to & implement innovative, strategic solutions from the central DEB team to enrich Pelotons company culture
- Be a consistent voice of diversity & inclusion during key culture moments
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality & discretion as a member of the People Team
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention & employee development strategies, including training, performance & career development solutions for employees & managers.
- Measure, track & analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives & predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- 1year+ in a formal D&I position
- 5+ years experience in People/Human Resources role or Employee Relations
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy & driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external & internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data & analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions & measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers & leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality & discretion
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.