Landor & Fitch is hiring the next People Coordinator to join the London studio. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more.
You are responsible for:
- Onboarding & welcoming all new starters to Landor & Fitch
- Attracting top talent & supporting the business with key hires, including the running of our internship programme
- Updating our HRIS systems & day to day administration surrounding any employee or payroll changes
- Managing the leavers process & conducting exit Interviews
- Ensuring all employee files are up to date & legislation such as Right to Work checks are carried out
- Maintaining benefit administration, ensuring these are kept up to date for transfer-in & transfer-out employees
- Working with the People Managers & HR Director for London & EMEA to support & lead on HR initiatives such as Employee Wellbeing & Learning & Development.
The People Coordinator is a key position in the Landor & Fitch team, being the first point of contact for employees on people related queries. This is an important support role that contributes to a whole range of people activities, to ensure the business attracts & retains top talent, & maintains the Landor & Fitch reputation as an employer of choice.
So, what are we looking for?
First & foremost, a great communicator across a variety of levels. Attention to detail & strong administration skills are essential to this role. You will have a passion for HR, enhancing culture & community-building with a collaborative approach.
And what about Landor & Fitch.
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landors brand consulting & strategic design capability, Fitchs experience design & retail consultancy, & ManvsMachines leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand & design group in the world.. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The Landor & Fitch Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest & apply. To learn more about Landor & Fitch & why you need to join us, click here www.landor.com.
Finally - our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people & their uniqueness can shine & be celebrated. Were working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity & belonging. We may not be perfect, & we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams & Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking & actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.
Landor & Fitch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity & will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognised protected basis under local law.