Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
- A provider of launchpads for entrepreneurs to start businesses with confidence
- Giving control & insights to owners to help manage fast growth
- Enhancing consumers experience & provide world class engagement with merchants
- Lovedby high growth businesses
The Jr. Business Analyst will analyze business issues, define requirements, having to do with release management, business readiness, & support of general Product Engineering operations. The Jr BA will work closely with Product Engineering EPMO to analyze, define, model, & document requirements, identify project milestones, phases, & elements, & keep the team within timeline & budget. In addition, this role will construct workflow charts & diagrams, study current Product Engineering processes & operations, write specifications & develop organizational change management framework where applicable.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist the release management team in working with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of activities necessary to release Revel software
- Determine operational objectives, gather information, & evaluate output requirements & formats.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units & identify substandard processes
- Serve as a facilitator for release specific business processes, developing process improvements that promote increased efficiency & productivity on multiple levels
- Coordinate & follow-up on management plans for release project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Create process & readiness documentation (e.g., user guides, process flow charts, training materials).
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, product, engineering, marketing) to develop the necessary plans & documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively & efficiently with production, managerial, & executive teams.
- Assist the Product Engineering team in miscellaneous projects
- Marketing management for the Product Engineering team including coordinating celebrations, procuring swag, etc.
- Develop relationships & manage integrated software vendors with a clear understanding of their release plans & impact to the Revel solution.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 1+ year experience of coordination across multiple teams
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation & reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Google applications, Office for Mac
- Knowledge of Agile process & principles is a plus
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Proven capabilities in project management
- Work in a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Catered Lunches
- Monthly office Happy Hours
- Apple equipment
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan