CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing & leading the team of APMs (Agile Program Managers) who support product development for the CLEAR platform. You will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap objectives. You will ensure tight alignment of activities across teams through cross-functional planning, regular communications, & status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborates with cross functional team leaders from Engineering, IT Design, Product & Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap objectives
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical & strategic)
- Prepares & gives business reviews to the e-suite regarding progress & roadblocks to shipping new services & features
- Drives continuous improvement using data & information from teams from teams to identify issues & ways to improve
- Ability to prioritize based on customer need, risk impact & strategic demands is a key requirement of the role
- Evangelizes & leads teams in agile methodologies
- Advocate & champion for the developer experience driving their priorities into the roadmap
- Provide "go to" leadership, transparency, & visibility to the entire Technology & Product organization
- Staffs & manages team of Agile Program Managers that supports scrum teams across the Technology organization
- Leads, coaches & mentors Program Management Team members for professional development
- Builds an effective team management plan including program/project reviews, constant learning & feedback
Who You Are:
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years enterprise level software project management with experience in product design, user experience, & new product development is a must
- 5+ years of building, mentoring & managing Program Management teams
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conductive to collaboration; able to work well in cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects & strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives & technical & non-technical team members alike