Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us inFortune,Fast Company, andCNN.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City & backed by Primary Ventures, Flybridge Capital, & other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
A Member Engagement Manager at Chief is the main connection between members & Chief.We are looking for someone that is passionate about establishing & maintaining strong communities & relationships.The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, outgoing, organized & most importantly passionate about our mission.
- Organize & drive the on-boarding process, assisting the Membership Committee with the application process & subsequent onboarding of approved members
- Act as the go-to resource for Chief members for ongoing questions & requests
- Coordinate logistics & communications for Chief experiences & events
- Solicit, analyze & present feedback on the member experience to help the team continue to iterate services to have the greatest impact & benefit
What Were Looking For:
- BS/BA degree or relevant work experience required
- Exceptional people skills & a passion for building relationships
- Highly organized, able to multi-task & strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate, present, & influence at all levels, including executive & C-level
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning, & brand
Why Youll Want to Work with Chief:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental & vision packages
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of the industry
- Headquartered in beautiful Tribeca loft