We are in search of an International Expansion Lead to execute our global expansion strategy.Youll be responsible for managing & executing targeted market expansions & form part of our Apparel team based in New York.In this role, youll lead broad cross-functional initiatives with the goal of setting up Peloton Apparel for successful launches in selected markets.
- Own the development, validation & execution of go-to-market strategies for select target markets
- Lead cross-functional team to execute against selected go-to-market strategy; including collaborating across Buying, Planning, Logistics, Marketing, Creative, Member Services, Retail & Finance
- Drive market research to understand local user needs, preferences, cultural differences, competitive environment, & any local insights that will help drive strategic decision making
- Partner with technical project manager on project management, setting milestones, & achieving alignment among all teams involved
- Partner with Buying/Merchandising to guide roadmap for target markets by providing insights, research & data to influence prioritization
- Develop Planning targets & buys for International Markets, including vendor strategy, product mix, assortment localization, & understand how International Markets impact total Global plans
- Partner with Apparel Logistics to execute & optimize supply chain in new & existing markets, including rolling out new vendor partners (ie. Narvar, Shopify, etc)
- Partner with Retail Operations to create & execute showroom strategies & support international showroom needs
- Partner with Marketing to create & execute market launch plans & ongoing international marketing efforts
- Evaluate & communicate progress of market expansion efforts on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Develop KPIs & provide ongoing reporting for selected markets, tracking the impact of initiatives implemented
- Contribute to the development & execution of innovative go-to-market strategies for new test markets
- Experience supporting international expansion for digital businesses across strategy & operations
- Collaborative approach, with experience leading broad cross-functional projects & managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience with in depth research including surveys, customer interviews, & A/B testing
- Propensity to create & iterate new processes
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence decision making across teams
- Strong analytical skills to work with broad datasets & derive insights
- Good product understanding & ability to prioritize & articulate local user needs
- Language ability in another language besides English is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live & on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation & curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive & socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient & addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Pelotons investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.