SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one ofInc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017and one ofBusiness Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
We are looking for a full-time Office Manager to join our UK office on a 9 month maternity cover. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, fun company in London!
- Meet & greet visitors as the first point of contact in the business
- Organise & distribute all Post/Couriers/Deliveries (Incoming & Outgoing Items)
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Full responsibility to make sure the office is clean on a daily basis, monitor & maintain all areas of the office, including kitchens, bathrooms, office floor checking for hazards, cleanliness etc.
- Full responsibility for ordering & delivering all office refreshment, & maintain kitchen, grocery & office supplies in place at all time
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate & timely reporting
- Planning & executing of welfare & social activities & events
- Manage vendor & service provider coordination
- Organise office operations & procedures
- Adhoc administration tasks e.g. Travel bookings including flights & taxis, & setting up internal & external meetings
- Regularly check meeting rooms & ensure they are set up correctly & presentable
- Focal point for IT support for all meetings requires ( including presentations & connecting remotely to global offices)
- Perform duties of Executive Assistant to the General Manager (EMEA)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & email-related software
- Organised & accurate, with the ability to multitask with amazing attention to detail
- Independent, great at time management & a fast learner
- Flexible, cooperative, & a team player who loves to help others
- Ability to use initiative, plan & prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence to interact well with all levels of management & staff, internally & externally
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic & sociable
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
Beautiful office in London, Corporate Pension Scheme, 25 vacation days, wellness benefits, frequent team outings, fully stocked kitchen & catered meals