Appian is seeking an Associate Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) who will support people & organizational institutions as a member of the HRBP function. The Associate HRBP will serve as a consultant to business unit managers & supportive advisor for employees through employee relations, performance management, compensation, recognition & more. They will implement people & organizational solutions at the managerial level across the client group they support. They will measure/monitor the needs of employees & the managers they support through effectively building & developing relationships across areas of the business. The Associate HRBP will manage the day-to-day tactical HR issues & requirements of the department they support. The successful Associate HRBP will possess excellent communication skills, excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen & work effectively across multiple geographies.
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation & enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the world's largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk & compliance.
This role will be at Appian HQ in Tysons, VA.
- Assist with the facilitation & management of all People programs within the department (performance reviews, employee surveys, development programs, etc.)
- Build relationships with managers & employees to effectively provide support for growing organizational needs.
- Leverage current & historical data, analyze data/information to identify trends & themes.
- Support managers throughout all aspects of the employee lifecycle to include onboarding, performance development & offboarding of employees
- Support & execute strategies to develop, engage & retain strong & diverse talent.
- Deploy impactful people strategies & policies that enable the organization to perform effectively & scale efficiently as it grows.
- Partner with Senior HRBP & other People Team groups as a cross-functional team across Recruiting, L&D, Compensation, Legal, Employee Relations, Benefits on communications, projects & best practices.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or another related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resource management and/or business partner functions with particular experience in employee relations & leadership coaching.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, & federal & state respective employment laws.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.