Be on the front line. Amplify the CBI voice. Drive new biz growth.
CB Insights is looking for a motivated Community Lead to help manage communications with enterprise-facing companies. Youll have the opportunity to act as the face & voice of our brand.
The role youll play:
The Research Products team is in the process of building out CB Insights Analyst Briefing program. The program aims to provide companies with an opportunity to present their products, services, & business strategies to our analysts who cover the technology market -- via surveys & phone calls.
As a CB Insights Community Lead, you will set, plan, & implement the teams
communication campaigns & strategies with enterprise-facing companies. Further, you will be tasked with identifying appropriate contacts, driving survey participation rates, & building relationships, in effort to generate rich data that our research team & clients can use.
You will work directly with the Senior Director of Research Products, a seasoned professional with nearly ten years of experience in surveying companies & creating research products. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other members of our product & research teams.
About the team:
If you want to increase growth, both for the business & professionally, then this is the place for you. The Research Products team is a new division within CB Insights, focusing on bringing new research products to market, along with scaling existing research products. One primary focus this year is building out CB Insights Analyst Briefing program -- you can expect to hone in on your communication skills & attention to detail, as you assist the team in initial outreach & ongoing communications with 1000s of enterprise-facing companies.
Your main tasks:
- Identify companies focused on selling to enterprise customers
- Create contact lists
- Set, plan, & implement the teams communication campaigns & strategies using Qualtrics, Outreach, & other engagement platforms
- Test & optimize marketing & outreach tactics to increase survey participation rates
- Respond to company queries in a timely manner
- Build relationships with analyst relation teams & executives across dozens of industries
- Ensure our analysts have the necessary materials from companies when producing research
- Liaise between companies & our research team
- Liaise with our marketing & PR teams
What you bring to the table:
- BA / BS
- Excellent verbal communication skills over both phone & email
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to multitask & work independently
- Solid attention to detail, critical-thinker & problem-solver
- Experience planning & leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify & track relevant community KPIs
- Experience with MS Office apps, Google apps, & Salesforce
- Experience with survey tools, such as Qualtrics (preferable, not required)
- 5H's: Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpful & Humility
Whats CB Insights All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, & Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: In office daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!