Were reimagining sports & technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love & becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do & we think you will too.
Be a part of the newest game changer.
DraftKings, the worlds leading Daily Fantasy Sports provider, is developing new gaming verticals to diversify our product portfolio. As the Gaming CRM Specialist for one of our new gaming verticals, youll be responsible for planning, building, testing, & executing CRM campaigns covering all areas of this new gaming product across all our channels. This is an exciting time to join DraftKings & play a key role in bringing this new product vertical to life!
What youll do as a Gaming CRM Specialist:
- Implement a holistic customer retention approach for our new gaming product.
- Partner with Product, Promotions, & Operations teams to develop marketing plans for each channel
- Plan, build, execute, & analyze lifecycle marketing campaigns for this new gaming product across channels, such as email, push notification, & merchandising
- Collaborate with other lifecycle marketing team leads, as well as other Marketing department leads, to ensure company-level messages reach new gaming vertical users
- Liaise with product development team to drive product & channel capability enhancements
- Serve as the CRM operational lead during peak hours for the new gaming product
- Ensure all marketing campaigns adhere to channel best practices
- Manage fulfillment of marketing offers
- 1-3 years of CRM marketing or e-commerce marketing experience, preferably with a technology company
- Experience with advanced channel testing methodology & lifecycle marketing programs, highlighting patterns & making recommendations to drive revenue
- Experience defining success metrics & delivering on key KPI targets
- Technical knowledge including SQL experience
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry
- Strong ability to problem solve, especially in areas where you have no experience
- Proven history of taking initiative, & having a self-driven approach to determining whats important to focus on
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly & were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
This position can be based in our Jersey City, NJ, Boston, MA, or Las Vegas, NV office.