CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The SVP, Growth Strategy & Strategic Partnerships will sit at the center of our commercial verticals, responsible for partnering with the GMs of our business lines to assess, prioritize & coalesce medium & long-term objectives & form a coherent strategy for growth & new business opportunities. With your central vantage point, youll deeply understand the needs of our B2B partners & help set priorities to optimize CLEARs business models, growth verticals, & roadmap using both organic & inorganic avenues to drive differentiated & sustainable growth across the business.
To accomplish this, youll work collaboratively across the Growth organization & closely with our Product, Engineering, & Finance to ensure the strategy is translated into action across the end-to-end customer experience. And you'll help execute on opportunities that cut across the business, identifying, negotiating & bringing to fruition deals & initiatives & are transformative to CLEAR's growth.
What You Will Do:
- Engage & support the Growth function to define & refine business strategies with a specific focus on designing & implementing new strategic approaches, ideas, & processes that will accelerate growth of the business
- Develop & implement tools, processes, analytical models & reports to perform regular competitive, performance, & market analyses to comprehensively value business opportunities
- Coalesce priorities to hone consolidated strategies, plans & roadmaps that bring consistency to our platform across business units & maximizes ROI
- Lead strategic partnership analysis, identifying opportunities in conjunction with the business units & develop management recommendations regarding investment, joint venture and/or acquisition;
- Iterate both existing & new potential business lines, products & models to realize growth & profitability more quickly
- Lead the constituent components of your organization to best support the business & to create a coherent strategy for execution & growth
Who You Are:
- 15+ years experience, ideally across a diverse set of roles within growing organizations, including building & running high-performance strategy, product and/or business development organizations
- Capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic & complex management, product & go to market issues
- Demonstrable experience successfully identifying, structuring, negotiating complex partnership deals with measurable impacts to your underlying business