Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT & security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM & XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics & automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, & Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning & automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. We design & build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users & malicious adversaries, minimize false positives & best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
We are looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join the Security application team. The team has built a distributed security event management application that allow security analysts to evaluate many aspects of enterprise security. This system is responsible for event collection, processing, analyzing, reports, dashboards, alerts, & other services which are critical for a modern-day SIEM.
Who is passionate about large-scale systems, producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code
Enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution.
Experience with performance, scalability, & reliability issues of large 24x7 systems.
· Design & develop the server-side infrastructure & services for the Security applications
· Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code
· Bachelors degree in related field of study. Master degree preferred.
· 8-10+ years of software engineering experience
· Expert level in Java or Scala
· Solid Object-oriented design & programming
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and strong analytical /problem solving skills
· Good communication skill
· Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability
· Experience of Linux system & modern container technology such as docker & Kubernetes
· Experience with distributed data processing system and data pipelines
· Familiar with functional programming concept, development practices
· Messaging system (Active MQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper)
· Microservice & related frameworks (Akka, Play, Spring frameworks)
· NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
· Dev testing (Junit, Mockito)
· Cloud knowledge (GCP, AWS)
· Good to have Big data exposure like HDFS, Google dataflow, Big query etc.
· Good to have scripting exposure like Python, Shell