BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team here in New York. We are looking for an individual who will be supporting an Account Executive through hunting new business within a specific territory.
Our Account Development team, also known as our Sales Development team, serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, contacting IT professionals with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role reports into our Manager of Sales Development, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts & ensure that our Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message - ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
Prior Sales Development Representative experience is a plus.
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking, an highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance & a strong professional trajectory
- Has a competitive spirit, coachable, & results driven - No doesnt scare you
- Can collaborate & excel at finding ways to motivate yourself & team members
- Passionate about a career in SaaS sales
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships & deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to understand customer needs & meet that need with a successful product sale
- History of learning new tools & have the ability to pick up new things quickly
- Strong prospecting skills & ability to develop business in new & existing accounts is a plus
- Experience in SFDC & SalesLoft, Yesware, or Outreach is a plus
- Making outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about BetterCloud
- Discovering new leads through internet research & social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, & DiscoverOrg
- Sharing information about BetterCloud & asking questions about the prospect's business objectives
- Achieving, & exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, & forecasting in Salesforce.com
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.