Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness & driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, & hardworking Project Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment.
As a Project Manager, you will drive planning, project execution, & development for our DevOps team, which provides & supports IT streaming services & studio operations, networks at all Peloton sites, & design, development, & maintenance of IT systems & infrastructure. You will also liaise with partner teams to support shared initiatives.
You are not required to have hands-on technical experience, but you are required to work with technical staff & manage technical projects. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language & possess knowledge of infrastructure operations, service delivery & support, & related services.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done. As the scrum master, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process & communication. It will be your job to wear multiple hats, & go beyond the normal expectations.
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, & coach for agile development
- Help create self-organized teams that drive continuous improvement to our systems & service reliability
- Create project plans, identify constraints, & provide mitigation plan
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project & program status
- Engage in service capacity planning & demand forecasting
- Coordinate & help come up with solutions, & remove impediments
- Help track & analyze incidents as part of a continual improvement process
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Help build consensus between teams
- Develop & demonstrate broad knowledge of Enterprise Technology infrastructure solutions
- Manage scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources
- Support change management processes
- Escalate issues appropriately where necessary
- Liaise with vendors or suppliers
- Facilitate regular meetings (daily stand ups, weekly status, working meetings, integration meetings, retrospectives, etc)
- Solicit feedback from end users to confirm solutions are appropriate & effective
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies, including managing execution, backlogs, etc.
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills
- Strong track record of project delivery & benefits realization
- Strong interpersonal communication skills & problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills
- Strong negotiation, organizational, & interpersonal skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Skilled in developing effective partnership relationships with portfolio stakeholders
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk list
- Experience in strategic planning & analysis
- Determined to deliver outcomes & able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward. Accountable for the delivery of outcomes, strives to meet & exceed expectations
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward looking
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing major incidents & post-incident reviews
- Experience with capacity planning
- Experience in ITIL event, incident, problem, & change management
NICE TO HAVE:
- 4 years contextual technical infrastructure project experience including corporate & branch network infrastructure, telephony, endpoint device management, information security, & call center operations
- Experience in defining, implementing & coaching others in technical Project Management methodologies & tactics
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body.