Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
The Splash Implementation team helps the worlds best brands solve their scaled event marketing challenges by utilizing our software to provide workflow, flexible creative, powerful integrations & reporting with meaningful insights in regards to their event marketing operations & strategies. You'll become an expert Splash user while developing a deep understanding of event marketing program execution & analytics. The Technical Implementation Specialist is responsible for the successful delivery of Implementation engagements as well as providing product, technical, & industry expertise to all key engagement stakeholders.
As a TIS, your problem solving, interpersonal, & analytical abilities will be deployed & developed daily as you work side-by-side with colleagues in a close-knit team & the strongest event marketers in the business. This role is very much hands-on, & the TIS is expected to take initiative, understand business & technical objectives of an engagement, manage client expectations & manage tasks to completion.You will ensure that every client derives the most value possible from their Splash platform implementation. This role will support EMEA-based customers with their ongoing platform needs through best practice recommendations & platform configurations.
- Responsible to handle multiple clients at the same time
- Work alongside Project Management team to gather requirements, design & implement custom solutions for customers
- Perform discovery work sessions to determine the solution requirements
- Perform design work sessions & produce deliverables, including mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc.
- Provide customer specific configuration for Splash products
- Provide consulting services to Splash customers on how to configure Splash products to achieve a customers desired use cases
- Review & validate solution designs produced by other Services team members
- Serve as the Splash subject matter expert (SME) on Splash product capabilities
- Develop tools, processes & best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Splash
- Expand upon the Splash solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across a variety of industries & business functions
- Ability to work hours/shift to support EMEA-based customers
- Bachelors degree plus 3+ years of work experience in a client-facing professional services/consulting role; prior experience in event marketing & SaaS service delivery preferred
- Demonstrated ability to present solutions to clients, manage client expectations, & implement & deliver solutions
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, & implementation of SaaS applications
- Experience with BI tools (e.g., Tableau) is a plus, but more important to be able to interpret & explain data in a meaningful way
- Working knowledge of the following is preferred:
- Types of Authentication including Oauth & Basic Auth
- Understanding of UTM / URL parameters
- PHP, SQL, XML
- Project Management Software
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to speak English & French and/or German a plus
- Willing to travel periodically (up to 25%) based on customer & business need
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at