Are you looking for a friendly & collaborative team environment where your problem solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Fulfillment Coordinator to join our growing team, & partner with our vendors supporting the successful fulfillment of hardware orders.
This role is part of the Customer Operations Team & focuses on the positive & successful experience of TouchBistro customers utilizing our TouchBistro POS restaurant software. The goal is to build & maintain a strong active customer community, resulting in increased customer retention rates.
- Fulfill new & additional hardware orders for our customers as received via internal order management system
- Assist with the resolution of customer inquiries with an end goal of achieving a satisfactory outcome for both the customer & TouchBistro
- Process warranty hardware returns & refunds
- Maintain accurate data entry of customer order information & ETA reporting
- Prioritize time-sensitive orders & resolve delivery issues/discrepancies
- Source items as needed to maintain committed customer service levels
- Foster strong & collaborative vendor relationships
- Track KPIs & report on supply chain performance
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing role, ideally with a SaaS company or relevant supply chain work experience
- University/College degree
- Self-driven with a sense of urgency, proven results & solution-oriented. You must be flexible/adaptable & have a knack for thinking on your feet to succeed in this role
- You easily gain the trust of those you work with both internal teams & external clients
- You have exceptional organizational, & communication skills
- Technical aptitude, proven problem solver & deadline driven
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience in a metric-driven environment
- Fully bilingual Spanish/English an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.