Away is seeking a Product Marketing & Strategy Extern to join our Product Marketing team. The extern will help identify new product opportunities, develop concepts & positionings for new product launches, & conduct research on competitors & market trends. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless.
This role is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping our product innovation & launch strategy. As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Support Director in developing product concept & positioning for new product launches. Work with cross-functional partners including Design, Product Development, & Packaging Development to bring to life
- Conduct research on competitive landscape, market trends, & consumer needs to identify & size global product opportunities
- Map existing product portfolio & analyze our penetration, assortment, & positioning in categories vs. competitors
- Work with Director & with Data team to identify & track key Product Marketing KPIs
- Support business-wide special projects & perform ad-hoc business analysis as needed.
Who You Are:
- Have 2-4 years experience in a data-driven strategy or marketing role
- A relentless problem solver & exceptional communicator
- Able to give structure to complex, ambiguous questions
- A self-starter who thrives with minimal oversight
- A true team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude. Willing to put in the time necessary for success & ensure deliverables are met
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about travel (but thats a given!)
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!