Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 & headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia & the US, we are proudly represented by 340 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities & 900+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics & end-user feedback Nexthink's mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink's unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight & enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs & ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Are you a driven & proactive Internal Communications Specialistwith several years' experience working in a fast-paced technology company? Do you have proven experience developing & rolling out an internal communications strategy? And a background in talent marketing & Corporate Social Responsibility Marketing? Are you searching for an exciting, new challenge within a growing & dynamic company? Then we want to hear from you!
As Internal Communications Specialist, your role is split into 3 distinct functions:
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers to ensure key messages are communicated clearly & consistently across Nexthink's global team
- Execute the internal communications strategy, working closely with the Corporate Marketing team to craft an engaging, informative & coherent message & campaign & ensure all communications reach staff through a variety of different channels
- Be an ambassador for the company strategy, ensuring all communications are on brand & create maximum levels of employee engagement
- Plan, edit & write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as the company intranet, Yammer & email. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Draft messages or scripts for senior executives' presentations to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums & for different departments of the organization & consistent with external communication messages
- Work closely with marketing & HR leadership to develop, design, implement, execute, & measure the success of recruitment marketing strategies
- Create & execute campaigns that enhance the company's visibility & reputation & attract the right talent to build Nexthink's talent pipeline
- Strong social media background & experience
Corporate Social Responsibility Marketing
- Assist in developing, managing & updating social responsibility policies in conjunction with HR team & communicate internally & externally
- Create compelling campaigns to share the stories that highlight Nexthink's purpose statement
- Use internal communication to reinforce the company's social responsibility policies.
- Liaise with corporate marketing team members to ensure consistent delivery of the company's social responsibility mission
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
- Function: Marketing
- 3-4 year's experience in a similar communications role, overseeing internal communications, talent marketing & CSR marketing in a technology company
- Excellent writing, editing & proofing skills
3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role & a BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is preferred
- Strong judgement & the ability to respond promptly to urgent matters
- Superlative collaboration skills
- Proven experience developing written content for communications
- Experience creating strategies & executing on internal communications, talent & CSR marketing efforts
- Passion for finding & telling stories that connect to brand, mission & purpose
- Some travel required
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills & passion to the team & who strive to create excellence.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.