The Design Research team helps Dropbox see the world from our users perspectives. The research were doing aspires to make important improvements in the lives of the individuals, teams, & companies who use our product every single day to do their most meaningful work. We employ a variety of methods to collect rich data that enable product & design teams to make better decisions for the benefit of our customers.
As a design research coordinator youll partner with researchers across multiple product areas to strategize & execute on various recruiting proposals. Youll act as an integral part in the research, helping kick-off projects & leading the full-cycle participant recruiting process. Youre responsible for advising research on timelines & managing expectations, while keeping ethical protocols top-of-mind.
- You own entirety of research participant recruiting process, including screener distribution & phone screening
- You work closely with researchers to identify participant requirements, build & maintain participant database
- You adapt to fast-paces changing environments/research needs, & able to switch directions quickly.
- You identify & run independently projects related to improvements of Research Operations, i.e.: vendor management, legal & IT governance, productivity tool selection.
- You are ambitious, with the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects & know when to ask for help
- B.S. or B.A.
- 1-2 years professional working experience
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- You are able to prioritize multiple assignments, stay organized, & you enjoy sweating the details
- Experience with scheduling & calendar management tools
- Strong project management, organizational, communication & multitasking skills