Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.The PubMatic platform empowers independentapp developers & publishers to control & maximize theirdigitaladvertising businesses.PubMatic's publisher-centric approach enables advertisers tomaximizeROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe,premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & ninedata centersworldwide.
Data Center (Datacenter) Technician -Network Engineering
PubMatic is the technology platform that powers the programmatic advertising strategy of leading publishers & premium brands.
Over 30 terabytes of data & over 80 billion advertising impressions pass through ournetworkeach day. Our data centers need a NetworkEngineer to manage & support them. The NetworkEngineer will be responsible fornetworkimplementations, monitoring, maintenance, andnetworksecurity across all the PubMatic data centers. This role is based out of Redwood City, CA,USA & the position may require some travel to Data Centers on the US east coast, US west coast.
- Manage & implement data connectivity circuits
- Monitor & scalenetworkbandwidth as needed
- Implement future PubMatic service data centers (domestic or International)
- Plan & executenetworkupgrades & migration activities
- Manage Remote Access for PubMatic users & clients
- Performnetworkhardware/software maintenance
- Participate in POCs
- Manage service requests & support tickets
- Possibility of travel to data centers (10-15% per year)
- On-call after hours & emergency support as needed
- Communicate & document infrastructure changes & enhancements
- 2 yrs exp. with Juniper Enterprise platforms
- 2 yrs withnetworkbased ACL's, policy based routing, VPN & firewall management
- 2 yrs exp. with NAT, VLANs, VLAN tagging, MAC address tables, & switching
- 1-3+ yrs exp. with Fortinet & ASA firewalls.
- Racking ,Stacking & cabling Network Equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, & verbal/written communication
- Good working knowledge ofnetworksniffing tools (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Works well with a diverse team
- Has good skills & feels comfortable with designing network for large data center environments
- Feels comfortable in racking, stacking & cabling of network equipment as needed
- Needs to be a go-getter with an can-do attitude
- JCNA / CCNA Certification
- Operational experience with flow based technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.