Senior Integrations Engineer/Architect
Peloton is looking for a passionate leader to help design & build scalable system integrations. Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Data, this person will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders & will play a critical role in a wide range of transformation initiatives as well as work closely with the Infrastructure & Operations team to build best-in-class operational processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an independent, strategic, & technical expert who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large mentality), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent technical & talent evaluation capabilities & is willing to operate as an owner to create value for the team. Additionally, this role requires strong communication, diplomacy, & collaboration skills, as being a team player will be critical for success.
- Provide leadership on integration development process from requirements gathering, design & standards for build.
- Own the integrations L2 & L3 support playbook in collaboration with the Ops team.
- Collaborate with development teams to architect efficient & stable production integrations.
- Provide direction to development teams to support Pelotons mission for optimal data integrity & fidelity.
- Support strategic planning & design with a view to building a best-in-class systems architecture.
- Support Recruitment of integrations talent; mentor & coach existing teams
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users.
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Previous experience as an Integrations Architect responsible for assessing, designing, & implementing integration solutions in a fast-growing company.
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e., NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience with REST & SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Hands on experience managing iPaaS integrations running on platforms such as Boomi; MuleSoft AnyPoint; and/or Informatica.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively & thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.