fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
fuboTV is seeking enthusiastic Software Engineers to help us build the future of our dynamic ad service. As a member of a small, but growing, team, you will serve as a subject matter expert on ad technology, both in terms of our platforms as well as trends in the industry at large.
As an engineer focused on our advertising technology platforms, you will help us gather, structure, & surface data needed by our internal teams in order to confidently make decisions. You will increase the insight we have into the runtime of our advertising technology infrastructure & create tooling that empowers our Advertising Operations & Sales teams to execute quickly in a complex ecosystem. Paired with sibling Advertising teams, you will work with third parties to gather requirements & perform integrations with our in-house advertising infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer that enjoys working with internal customers & building simple orderly systems to solve pressing business needs.
You will work with our Ad Operation & Sales teams to support existing third-party partners & onboard new partners as we continue to grow. You will be managing vendor relationships & interfacing with ad decisioning services, video player vendors, ad routers, server-side ad insertion partners & more.
What youll do
- Maintain & improve our ad tech infrastructure, which includes a mixture of client- & server-side solutions
- Collaborate with our Ad Ops, Ad Sales, Video Experience, & other members of the fuboTV organization to refine functional requirements, determine priorities, & deliver business-critical projects
- Maintain constructive working relationships with vendors at all levels of our advertising stack, including, but not limited to: understanding technical & functional requirements for new partner onboarding, troubleshooting with existing partners & vendors, performance analysis & reporting
- Identify & execute on opportunities to develop software to help increase efficiency, visibility, & performance of our ad technology
- Extract & aggregate data from a variety of sources into data warehouses
- Create programmatic dashboards & data exports for a wide array of information
- Participate in an on-call rotation & act as a subject matter expert for fuboTV-internal groups
Minimum qualifications & experience
- Strong communication skills
- 4+ years of experience delivering production-quality software
- Familiarity with modern code-deployment toolchains (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with relational & non-relational databases -- you will be expected to ingest large datasets & make them accessible to others
- Professional experience using modern log/metric aggregation software (e.g. Datadog, Elasticsearch + Kibana, Splunk)
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors & clients
- Experience debugging & profiling software run on a Linux operating system (e.g. GDB, PProf, etc.)
Ideal qualifications & experience
- Experience delivering complex projects that span both the backend & frontend
- Previous experience working with online advertising or previous ad-tech experience
- Familiarity with HTML Ad Renderers, Video Ad Renderers, VAST Translators, VPAID Renderers
- Familiarity with Freewheel or Google DFP
- Experience writing & deploying cloud-hosted code (e.g. GCP, AWS)
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters is located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company