Were looking for a Director, Enterprise Partnerships at DoorDash. Weve signed up more national businesses than our competitors combined, & were looking for a leader to take it even further by building & strengthening relationships with the biggest & most exciting restaurants in the industry.
You will scale a team that targets & grows the top 250 relationships nationally. This includes prospecting new merchants (multiple rounds of meetings, including CEOs, CMOs, & board interactions), growing existing merchants (signing new products & new stores), & working together with the product organization to strengthen our offerings to work seamlessly with national merchants.
What youll do
- Manage the pipeline of merchants in all phases of our relationship; prospecting, closing, & growing
- Scale a high performing team who can build on our early success
- Work within & across orgs to execute merchant specific needs (e.g., POS integrations, customized reporting, support)
- Build a team that can scale beyond food delivery into additional verticals as we expand
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Youre comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick & are defining an entire industry
- You can serve as a player/coach & mentor
- Youve built sales processes & successful teams that are often on the road
- 10+ years in sales, including at least 5 in sales management
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue growth
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, & operations) to build creative solutions
- Management consulting or other analytically heavy experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national merchants in more than 3300 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.