Pelotongram Director of Loss Prevention & Security (Retail & Studio Operations/Executive Protection):manages the global LP, Security & Safety program within the physical retail environment. All incident management, shrink control, physical security/executive protection, loss prevention/product protection, workplace violence, investigations & crisis response events within the physical retail & studio environment are the responsibility of the Director of LP & Security (Retail & Studio).In 2020, this role will focus on assessing key security & shrink related gaps within Pelotons retail & studio environment & working with key stakeholders to build trainings, standards & policies to provide scalable remediation to those areas of opportunity.
- As a member of the leadership team, your commitment to a strong presence of security through your leadership is key.
- Lead & work collaboratively on the development, review, & revision of security, crisis management & shrink related policies & training programs.Ensure leadership & associates are trained & knowledgeable of all security & shrink mitigation strategies.
- Prioritize the safety & security of our team & identify risk; ensuring actions taken to mitigate or eliminate risks are scalable with rapid & continuous growth.
- Provide guidance & oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Peloton LP & Security standards & policies. Where gaps remain, the Program Director will be responsible for developing policies & processes while partnering with key business leaders.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in the development of operational exception, point of sale exception, security incident & theft reporting. Track, report, & utilize this reporting to drive continuous improvement.
- Leverage loss prevention through environmental design concepts.
- Identify & anticipate security & shrink related concerns by surveying environmental, operational & occupational conditions.
- Investigate & review security violations, crises, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, & coordinate appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Review security & theft trends weekly/monthly to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the risk is highest.
- Experience selecting & managing ateam of LP & Security leaders.
- Create & execute leadership development plans for their team.
- Communicate LP & Security team expectations & give frequent & appropriate feedback to their teams & ensure they are executing to the core competencies of a Peloton LP & Security professional.
- Demonstrate the ability to judge & assess talent & select appropriate bench strength to current & future business needs.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 7+ years experience in Loss Prevention & Security
- 4+ years of growing responsibilities in LP & Security programs in retail, distribution or service operations
- Experience implementing lean principles & process improvement in an operational environment
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, & strategy
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with executives & senior leaders
- Proficient in google docs, sheets & the use of pivot tables & the development of charts & graphics
- Wicklander Zulawski certified
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.