Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost & complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients & operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere & by anyone. The integration of water purification & on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission & a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
The Key Account Representative (Home & Chronic) will work on the National Home Team & is responsible for expanding Home Hemodialysis options for patients with new & existing key account customers. This includes collaborating with the Outset Team & Home & Chronic customers to develop scalable patient care models which utilize Tablo to transition patients into a sustainable home hemodialysis treatment plan.
The Key Account Representative (Home & Chronic) will work with large health systems, independent physicians, dialysis providers & innovative partners to create & implement innovative models of care that empower dialysis patients & their families to choose to make treating at home a priority over in-center options. This includes sales & training activity with executive, clinical, financial & strategic decision makers within these organizations to establish a plan & pipeline for getting patients to home therapy. Core activities include creating & implementing launch & expansion plans, preparing & delivering quarterly business reviews, problem solving to drive efficiencies & accelerate adoption, general project management to ensure the success & growth of each Tablo Home Program. Results will be measured by the adoptions rate of Tablo home users within each program relative to the mutually agreed goal for achievement.
The Key Account Representative (Home & Chronic) will build & execute quarterly plans that support & expand Tablo utilization of existing accounts within their geography. They will be responsible for the development of Key Opinion Leaders within their accounts, building market development strategies to drive increased interest & volume of patients treating on Tablo at home & conducting regular education events to broaden the understanding of Tablo at Home within the account & their referral network.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop & implement launch plans for all new home programs within Key Accounts. Activities include training staff & physicians, conducting quarterly business reviews to review strategic, clinical & financial metrics, conducting market development & referring physician education programs.
- Develop clinical & administrative key opinion leaders to establish market awareness of the clinical, economic & strategic value of treating patients with Tablo for home hemodialysis & growing your home hemodialysis program with Tablo
- Drive new efficiencies in training & identifying patients for home hemodialysis to accelerate adoption of Tablo within each account & shorten the time from training to treating at home with Tablo
- Collaborate with customer & outset medical team to drive results with a geo-targeted patient activation campaign strategy
- Develop a plan to transition peritoneal dialysis patients to home hemodialysis with Tablo
- Drive new physician referral programs to direct more patients to home hemodialysis
- Work with provider to identify & overcome barriers to home hemodialysis adoption within their market
- Collaborate with Customer Experience & Field Service to improve the quality of customer experiences
- Develop plans of action to meet an exceed objectives for number of patients treating at home with Tablo
- Develop a plan to build & expand transitional care units in current & new locations
- Collaborate with product development & marketing to improve the Tablo patient experience
- Embrace & drive the core qualities of the Outset Culture, adapt & respond to a changing environment
Qualifications, Core Competencies, Skills & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Three years medical equipment sales or support experience with innovative technology
- Proven record of achievement & leadership
- Prior clinical support, clinical sales or clinical field training experience in the home dialysis space
- Ambition & strong work ethic
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & persuasive communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team & problem solve
- Excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Willingness to be flexible in adapting to an ever-changing hyper growth company environment