Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Senior Manager, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable, will be responsible for leading the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable function for our HelloFresh & EveryPlate brands. This position will oversee the company's accounts payable & accounts receivable processes, identify process improvements & support the improvement of our AP/AR systems infrastructure.
You will closely collaborate with our Accounting, Treasury & Finance Ops functions. You have the technical background but are also a great team leader that chaperons the development of the AP/AR team through our continued growth phase & collaborates closely with other business functions to improve financial processes & ensure compliance.
- Ensuring timely payment of all approved invoices
- Building out the AP/AR infrastructure & realizing efficiencies
- Focus on value generation within the AR/AP processes
- Managing the AP/AR team & supporting their career development
- Prevention of financial losses due to unapproved payments or fraud
- Supporting working capital management
- Ensuring compliance & audit-readiness of all AP/AR processes
- Business partnering with other functions
- Assist in the month-end close process
- Other duties as needed
- Able to work comfortably under pressure & work towards tight deadlines.
- A strong sense of ownership & attention to detail.
- Drive to continuously improve & build processes.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently & effectively
- Willingness to partner with & support other functions
- Experience in leading a diverse team
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a high volume AP&/or AR environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with AP functionality of ERP systems; Oracle Cloud Fusion knowledge is a plus
- An analytical mindset & eagerness to learn
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.