Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are hiring a UI Architect who will work with the research & development & product teams to engineer industry leading solutions. Architects play an instrumental role in new product development & product innovation. As an architect, you will lead brainstorming sessions, mentor peers & rapidly prototype the products of OneTrusts future.
- Design & implement elegant solutions that are performant, scalable, & easy to maintain
- Coaching the front-end development team in Typescript & Angular best practices
- Identify performance bottlenecks & deliver rapid solutions
- Review 3rd-party libraries for technical feasibility & legal adherence
- Perform code reviews for front-end development teams across the organization
- Develop formal documentation on UI development processes & standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including UX & project management
- Working with onshore/offshore development teams
- Working on Enterprise scale projects
- Comfortable working with & recommending various software paradigms & design patters
- Someone with strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical client-side concepts to members across the team
- Passionate for high quality work & attention to detail
- Someone who maintains a high awareness of industry issues & trends
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years front end development experience
- Front End Development Skills (HTML5, SCSS, Typescript, Angular 4+, Webpack, APIs)
- Deep knowledge of how browsers work including the rendering pipeline, TCP/IP protocols, DOM, HTML5 APIs, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting & resolving complex cross-browser compatibility issues
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing component-driven architecture
- Comfortable working with & recommending various software paradigms & design patterns
- Agile development experience
- Continuous Integration/Deployment - DevOps mindset
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise B2B development teams
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.