Oktas Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations team plays a critical role by ensuring Oktas Field Organization teams have the insight, tools, & processes to run effectively & efficiently. This specific role is part of our Sales Planning & Analytics team which is responsible for driving an integrated GTM plan (targets & headcount) & running the necessary analytics to drive critical business decisions
As a Manager of Sales Planning & Analytics, youll help plan Oktas revenue, sales capacity & pipeline. Youll work closely with GTM Operations & Field Leadership across sales, sales development, sales engineering & marketing to accelerate Oktas growth & mitigate risk.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive centralized sales capacity & headcount planning for our global GTM teams.
- Work cross-functionally with peers in GTM Strategy & Operations to help them plan with their respective business leaders & incorporate their feedback into our centralized models.
- Drive alignment with with extended teams that are critical to execute the GTM Plan: Finance, Business Technology, Recruiting, Data & Insights.
- Drive integrated planning & alignment through process & technology:
- Ensure all core models are using a shared set of assumptions & targets - reduce translation time across the teams.
- Own agenda & cadence for planning meetings across diverse set of internal stakeholders.
- Document open decision points & drive for resolution to stick to our internal timelines.
- Coordinate with our business systems team to propagate changes in the sales org throughout our various tools: Salesforce, Workday, Clari, Anaplan, Data Warehouse.
- Help formulate & codify the next iteration of our sales analytics: productivity, ramp, tenure.
- Scenario modeling & sensitivity analysis for fiscal planning - quantify opportunity, costs & disruption.
- Facilitate territory modeling & segmentation analyses.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4-6+ years working in an operational & analytical capacity, with at least 3 years in sales operations.
- Experience planning sales headcount, quotas, & territories at a SaaS company.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills at multiple levels. You can build an exec ready storyboard/presentation & anticipate what questions will be asked.
- Exceptional quantitative & MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match & vlookup, table formulas).
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually & tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization).
- Familiarity with the tools that create & house our data:
- Salesforce: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows.
- Tableau or other analysis / business intelligence tools.
- Anaplan or other business planning software.
- Healthy skepticism & curiosity - doesnt take data at face value & strives for deeper understanding.
- The desire & capacity to work both independently & collaboratively.
- Self starter that seeks solutions without being told. Delivers high quality, accurate work on time.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.