About your role:
This role is going to support Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Revenue Office. It requires a hardworking, efficient & detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple top priorities at once including but not limited to c-suite operations & management, travel & event management, administrative tasks, organizational & operations support, & personal assistance. Must be a self-starter with a high tolerance for ambiguity. This role is essential to the overall success & performance of the organization.
- Manage Executives daily calendar, travel, meeting & event arrangements
- Prepare Executive for upcoming meetings, conducting preliminary research
- Take minutes & conduct follow-up correspondence via email
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as Leadership Team Meetings, business lunches/meetings, etc.
- Prepare reports & assist with office-related clerical work
- Keep records of client & investor interactions
- Assist office staff in maintaining organization & completion of company documents, files, & procedures
- Assist with planning & execution of special events
C-Suite Operations & Assistance
- Engage with Executives daily regarding the status of projects
- Provide organizational support to the Executive, helping to ensure action items, deadlines & deliverables are completed
- Execute Executive-driven initiatives & ad-hoc projects as needed
- Serve as a representative of the Executive in external dealings & communications
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Bachelors Degree preferably in liberal arts or business field
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, project coordinator, or related field preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, technology & applications, & computer skills
- Exemplary planning, organizational, & time management skills
- High attention to detail & excellent memory recall
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication, & relationship skills
- Flexible working hours should be expected
- Must be able to pass a background check
Benefits & Perks
Health Care & Commuter Benefits, Stock options, Annual Training Budget per Employee, Gym Membership, Pre-Tax Benefit Options (FSA, HSA & Commuter), Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hours, Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options, Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company, Flexible working hours, International work environment with start-up culture, easily accessible by public transportation
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.